Followers

Thursday, August 6, 2020

The Whole Ugly Truth Part II

08-06-2020

Below is a post, written by my son (Tom).

A Letter to Patrick A Pontillo from Thomas Thompson Jr

To whoever  identifies himself as Patrick Pontillo and
clearly bears false witness against my sainted Mother.
It's quite clear to me that you and your ex-guy-friend,
lover, or partner in pedo, Anthony J Cipolla are a couple
of Hell Bound Demon Freaks.  Stop corresponding directly
and indirectly with my Mother.  

I am guessing your 'organ' no longer works. "Glory Be To God" and it's made you mean. That's no excuse.
Keep your mouth off my family.  There is no pity in our hearts for you or your kind.  You just happen to be here so the Saints can have a reference.  That's putting it mildly.  

My mother's dignity has been attacked as well as her young sons.  We were intimidated by high powered attorneys. They frightened my wonderful, protective mother and made us cry. She took our hands and walked out of the courtroom.  Why?  Because pedophiles in high places in Pittsburgh have high powered friends as back-up.  The law let the Church handle it in 1978.

The church has settled with my brother and me.  Truthfully
we never expected anything, because the actual crimes were kept hidden for so long.

The Cat Is Out Of The Bag.  Everyone knows the truth about
Fr. Anthony J. Cipolla now, so remove the lies about my Mother from your lying Blog, donaldwuerl.com, and leave my Mother alone.

Tom Thompson  *(Tucker)

*nickname

                                               
06-07-2020

I just found this and I want to answer my accuser on this blog so you will understand the pack of lies being told about my family, thanks to Patrick A. Pontillo a Bosom Buddy of the Pedophile Priest, Anthony J Cipolla. Pontillo may also be a Pedophile, I don't know, but Pontillo staunchly defends Fr Cipolla in the donaldwuerl.com blog.  If you go to search on that website, enter Cipolla or Diane Thompson and you will be witness to his slander. I can't vouch for the rest of his site/sites.
His writings evoke skepticism now and rightly so.

Pat Pontillo is a pretty good writer, he sounds convincing but
his writings only border on reality.  He drops a name like he actually knows the person but in reality, the person only knows  'of Pontillo' but never met him. Pat is a peculiar guy (a real peculiar guy!!) He spreads rumors to get readers. Bull Crap
is his spĂ©cialitĂ©. 

HERE is an example of his writings: I captured one of his recent pages to answer his accusals.

See Pontillo's words cut and pasted in Gray/Black, my answers will be in Blue.


The Endless Online Lynching of Me

Perhaps you're familiar with a 70+ year old woman in Eastern Florida who
relentlessly defamed me, bullied me, belittled & mocked me, via her blogs.
If you don't remember this, it would be because I pushed the same legal but-
ton repeatedly, in order to get taken offline over a dozen of her blogs which
obsessed themselves with me alone.  Very simply, when one of her abusive
blogs would get taken offline by the powers-that-be, she would simply con-
struct a new one and get nastier.
Pontillo, (If speaking the truth is defaming you then * YOU ARE *
"THE PROBLEM" not me. You've been publishing lies about me and mine, 
online for years and I'm sick of it!!!

As far as Bullying you, 'you' have got to be kidding... Or just plain lying. 
You are two-faced, and both faces (Lie like their life depends on it.)  You're a
Pathological Liar. Everyone knows it.  That is why you sit behind your keyboard
and dish out insults, innuendos, and outright lies. You are a coward.  You like
to talk big but you are what is called "An Internet Troll".

Please keep in mind, I have never met or talked to this man (?) He began
railing about my sons and me (online). He began doing it at the behest of
Fr Anthony Cipolla his male friend and companion.  I asked him to stop and 
he refused     
  Well, this 70+ year old woman publicly claimed in 2015 that I was the now-
late Anthony Cipolla in disguise, operating this anti-Donald Wuerl site and
simultaneously operating a child molestation protection ring.  Even though
this anti-Wuerl site spoke out against clergy sex abuse committed upon all
age groups, people were easily fooled by the 70+ cyberbully and believed
what bully lady claimed.  This resulted in me losing 92% of my viewers.
Before this, my sites would collectively get 300,000+ views per month.

What a load of Crap!  I was speaking metaphorically Pontillo.  My words
were, "Mr. Pontillo, you could be anyone even Anthony Cipolla himself."
2015 is when I found out that you and Cipolla were Slandering me 
and my two sons online.  
I had nothing to do with your fall from grace Pontillo. You did that yourself.
Your readers found out that you were lying about Fr Anthony J Cipolla
after the Grand Jury released its findings in August of  2018. By the way
Pontillo, my sons will receive a settlement from the Church finally. Because
they finally got to tell the Grand Jury what Fr. Cipolla did to them. 
They also used the original arrest report that I held onto, just like Detective
Broz and Detective Marchetti told me to do.  That helped the States Attorney find the
"Secret Archives of the Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese" It was Shocking". 
So many priests 300, so
many children 1000

Thank The Lord!!  My sons were finally heard.

Dead Men Don't Operate Websites and Post New Material

Now, the man formerly known as Fr Anthony Cipolla then died in a tragic
auto accident in 2016.  After his death, this website kept getting new posts,
proving that Anthony Cipolla was not operating this site or any site, at all.
So, the defamatory bully woman continued her attacks against me, by add-
ing new defamations. 
I called you a liar because you 'are' a pathological liar Mr. Pontillo. The
things you wrote about me were reprehensible lies.  How dare you? 
When Fr Cipolla died in 2016 your harassment should have stopped. 

What did you think would happen when the Grand Jury gave their findings?
Your readers realized how much you lied to them about us, they probably
found a problem with the other things you were publishing.  What percent
of that entire donaldwuerl.com blog is true and what is just more of your Bull?!
Since you told all those lies about us, they no longer trusted your word.
She was such a violent bully that she even posted a map to my now-former
home, along with a photo of that house, violating my privacy and the privacy
of those people who purchased the home.  She spent her days inciting hatred
toward me, to the point of even posting a map of my former home.  This could
inspire those who were incited to hate me to use that map ... for the intention
of doing me violence.  Big problem, though.  When she posted the map, I had
already been moved out of that domicile for 3 years.  The bully lady was three
years too late.  Thus, she was endangering total strangers there.  
Mr. Pontillo, if you remember correctly, you wrote in your blog about
this huge estate you lived on with Mercedes and Porsche's and Mustangs, 
parked in your brick paved roundabout.  So I investigated.

I wanted to find out who the (*jerk) was (*Patrick A Pontillo) that keeps Slandering us and why? Who is this nut??
Truthfully, I wanted your address so I could tell my lawyer to serve you with (cease and
desist) papers. I found the photo of your deceased dad's trailer on Trulia listing Pontillo's published address for sale.  I printed it because I wanted him to know that I was on to him. 
This was the mansion Pontillo was bragging about and calling me "trailer trash" among
so many other names.

Truth and Pontillo parted ways back in childhood. ⬇⬇⬇  So did the man below. He lived a lie.⬋

Recognize this guy ???????

05-03-20



Take a Good Look...do you recognize him? You may be one of his Victims.  Contact an Attorney. This person, a defrocked (Laicized) ex-priest who roamed the country from 1972 until his death in 2016. Disguised as a priest in Good Standing, he also went abroad. Ireland, Italy, Spain, Bosnia, and South America among other places looking for Sexual Gratification from Children and young males.  With the help of the Catholic Church and the Law, he practiced his perversions for 44 years.  Overlooked by Church and State, he defiled children, perverted male youths, stole money meant for the Church and Charities, he was a genuine narcissist who played the "priest." It was all an act.  

When he traveled he was more flamboyant but at home, he was "The Little Padre."    

In 1978,1988, 1994, The Law didn't stop Cipolla when they had the chance, but the Church couldn't have stopped him after the second Cover-up, it took a tree in a Church Yard to put a Stop to "Anthony J Cipolla."  

The morning after his birthday Anthony Cipolla drove his car into that tree at a high rate of speed which ejected him from the car he was driving.  He was "dead on impact" the newspaper read. They later said it was his heart that caused the wreck, but I know differently. It's not that simple.  

"Was it a (suicide?)"



The shame and misery Fr. Cipolla caused was about to be brought to light and Mr. Cipolla knew it.  The Pennsylvania Grand Jury led by the States Attorney General, Josh Shapiro was investigating Mr. Cipolla.  Mr. Cipolla was aware that Mrs. Randy Engel was about to publish a 3 part expose all about Mr. Cipolla. 




  


No comments: