Followers

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Father Anthony J Cipolla, was a cunning liar and a heartless pervert. Cipolla brought Shame to the Pittsburgh Catholic Churches as well as other parishes in the tri-state area.

02-03-2021 It's been a while since I've posted. So much is happening in the world it's hard to concentrate. Pat Pontillo still blogs so many lies about the victims of "Pittsburgh's Teflon Priest" (Father Anthony J Cipolla). He's well aware of the truth, which has been proven to him..many times over. Some how he seems to enjoy irritating us by publishing slander/ libel. He's trying to humiliate my family. My sister told me about a blog she read and that the writer was "trashtalking' me and my two sons re:Cipolla". There it was on Blogger.com @ donaldwuerl.com Touche' Pat Pontillo!!! If readers look up Cardinal Donald Wuerl, online at Wikipedia they will also hear of Father Anthony Cipolla. Why?? It's all connected. Your friend the child molester, the sicko that "You" defend and tried to cover for is no longer the Mighty, Holy, man you pretended that he was. He was like you Pontillo...a pathalogical liar...and a demon. You don't have the persuasive power he had, but you're persistant. Take your lies down about me and my family from that website of yours. You say you lost 90% of your readers...we're not surprised. No matter how interesting you try to make your writings, it's the "Lies" you told that drove them away. Well the 2018 Grand Jury of Pennsylvania put everyone straight. The truth is out about Father Anthony J Cipolla, so your stories are twisted and obsolite. It was all the lies you told about the victims that turned your readers against your writings. Drop the delusional rhetorick you polute your writings with. Don't be a fool...or is it too late? In July/August 2020, *The Pittsburgh Pa. Catholic Pervert Priest Fund payed my two sons a quarter of a million dollars because Father Anthony Cipolla molested them in 1978 and the Catholic Church covered it up. What is sad...is if they had taken it to court, it would be 5 times that amount. That money actually helped my sons. Both of them got their hours cut at work because of Covid.My sons just wanted it over with after 40 years of Father Cipolla's and Patrick Pontillo's and Cardinal Donald Wuerl's, and Cardinal Wright's "40+ year cover-up." Father Cipolla and Pat Pontillo got together and began slandering my sons and me online in 2015. * Mitchell Garabedian, The Famous Attorney who was played by Stanley Tucci in the Award Winning Movie "Spotlight", this is my two son's Attorney. He won them the settlement I mentioned. Ade commented on "Father Anthony J Cipolla, liar, pervert, flim-flam man. Brought Shame to the Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese and Cardinal Donald Wuerl assisted by the fraudulent tales of Patrick A. Pontillo." =============================================================================================================================================== 2 hours ago This message was just posted to me on this website: Father John Robert Thwaytes entered Maryglade Seminary Detroit - at the same time as Anthony Joseph Cipolla. John was 29 years - Cipolla was a boy of 17 John was a veteran paedophile - I suspect Cipolla was one of his trainee paedophiles - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vVgX8LkmggRPI2SLQ6Qv2bETDKlHwSwH/view?usp=sharing

No comments: