Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Hey you "old" buzzard... Happy New Year!!! PONTILLO...

Justto let you know that I'll be terminating my blog for the most part, because you are impossible to communicate with. #1 You refuse flatly to stop slandering my family. You are more than aware that I was telling the truth, yet you lied and twisted the entire story about my boys and your friend Father Anthony J Cipolla. My sons were 8 1/2 and 12 years old. I don't know how you were raised but my children were raised better than that. A great deal of your blog makes sense. You were so "Right On" when you began questioning Cardinal Donald Wuerl's motives and actions instead of just ignoring it. #2 Cipolla must have confided in you. So many things sound like his words, (he was a despicable liar.) I have talked to many people since I read the awful things you posted about me. Cipolla lied to you and you have become his most outspoken alley. Give us a break. The PA.Grand Jury handled all the men and woman they found, still alive, to prove the rumors that were brushed aside for years. (By all concerned parties). Almost like it never happened. BUT IT DID HAPPEN. All of it and more. #3 My son's were too young and definately not ready for a sexual relationship. Eight and Twelve is too young to start a family. #4 Believe in what you want to believe. Just Glorify Our Lord God First.

No comments: