Followers

Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Father Cipolla "Guilty", Cardinal Wuerl "Guilty", Patrick A Pontillo "GUILTY"!!! ALL of them...

SCROLL DOWN THE PAGE FOR LATEST POSTS... Father Anthony Cipolla is dead but he's still "Guilty" of the sex crimes he was charged with. From 1977-2016. Cardinal Donald Wuerl is doing just fine, working in DC for the church yet still "Guilty" of all those cover-ups. I heard he was given a two million dollar bonus from a Catholic Church fund. Nice bonus gift...but he earned it when he got "Cipolla" laiscized. ( as far as I'm concerned ) Patrick A Pontillo is still 100% "Guilty" of his lies and slander reguarding the Father Anthony J Cipolla Case. There are hours and hours of stories he constantly rewrites and Posts online. He does this in order to convince you to believe his "take" on the "Case". Pay no attention to the dates he has posted on them. He moves his writings around. Dates don't match events sometimes. If you want to know where the guy Posts, he's on Blogger.com and his web address is donaldwuerl.com but he has other .coms he mentions online too. I have asked this man Pontillo so many times to please remove my family or references to my family, myself and my friends, from his online delusional Cipolla stories. He's telling lies on a family who has endured overwhelming odds, undreamed of, in your worst nightmares. The stories he claimes in his donaldwuerl.com blog with regards to Father Anthony Cipolla of Pittsburgh, Pa and Cardinal Wuerl are primarily just stories he's heard or read. He completely bastardizes the information to fit his warped imagination, and then he Posts whatever he want's to Post on Blogger.com TBC... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10/02/22 Mr Pontillo, I'm back, to remind you that you were writing stories and presenting them as Gospel, when you weren't even knowledgable of the crimes Fr. Anthony Cipolla was accused of. You've changed so many of your Posts, cleaned up your language some but still publish your tripe about me and my sons. Because Cipolla lied to you? Your way of getting revenge is what? Torturing (me) till I'm dead?? That makes no sense. I don't know you and you sure don't know me. Why would you even bother to write those nasty things you have written about us?? Were you that weak an individual? Why us??? Out of the blue my sister called me and told me, "some guy is writing about you and the kids and that priest online.""He's writing some rough remarks because he believes the priest." Didn't you and the Priest partner up around that time Pontillo? 2009 to 2010?? The trips out west and around the country? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10/11/22 Mr Pontillo, I'm back, and you have got the most evil, plotting mind. My husband and I have read the revised versions of your donaldwuerl.com blog. We learned how you figured out this plan with Cipolla and you are blaming me because 'you' say I caused it to fail. You must have used a spellcheck monitor. We went pretty far back and have proof you changed so much. Not just the wording and spelling but a lot of the facts. Shame on you, Pontillo. How many (goody-boy) points do you think you've earned by lying and distorting facts to cover for Cipolla? You two lunatics wanted to sue The Catholic Church for a total lie 'you' made up and sent to Rome? Were you delusional? Do you know how many bundles of letters and parcels are received there daily? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10-25-22 Mr Pontillo, I'm back again to tell you I've read your latest piece you published a week ago on Blogger and the "Lying Bull Crap" you try to peddle to who ever will read it. You are still a gutless liar and you should be ashamed of the Posts you continue to polute the internet with. Before you partnered with Cipolla you may have been salvageable but afterward you seemed 'off track' and 'distracted'. You became a "Hollow Man". You have had your opportunity to do the right thing but you refuse. I hope you enjoy what you have coming. You eventually "reap what you sow" don't ya'know. You disguise yourself as a demi saint on your blog but you are just a 'fruitcake', trying to pester us to death with your threats and dirty inuendos. We have suffered years of abuse, Father Cipolla was only a portion of it. What's with you spreading those lies about my family... is that what can be expected from your caliber and bloodline? Or is it just................................................... "YOU"?!......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... 12-11-22 Mr. Pontillo, do you really believe you'll be forgiven for the lies you spread? What will be your excuse when you are exposed? Oh, who really cares?! Just more lies... People will talk and your story will get heard. When they see how the 'other side' of you thinks and reacts fully knowing you are breaking the law,is noted. I have never told a lie about you Mr. Pontillo....yet you refuse to tell the truth about my family. So many of the things you write in your blog posts are just disgusting. You were at first, attacking Cardinal Wuerl. Was it your idea to throw my family into the mix...or was it Cipolla's? Now that was a "Looney Tunes"!! If you hadn't started your low-brow attack on me, I would never have known or cared what you and s/he thought about us. I wasn't aware you were publishing online journals filled with lies in donaldwuerl.com I didn't know of you, you were sprung on me from out of the blue. "Hey Di, some guy is trashing you and your kids online." it turned out to be Pat Pontillo and Anthony J Cipolla. ................................................................................................................................................. ................................................................................................................................................. 12-31-22 First...Pontillo, I never said nor have I ever indicated that anyone in my family witnessed sores or bumps or boils anywhere on Anthony Cipolla's body. That was strictly 'YOUR' lie. Your "Wuerlgate" Blog called donaldwuerl.com turned into the most demented writings and pure lies and fabrications I've run across in years. ( When . the Blog . has . anything to do . with .0 Anthony J Cipolla or myself or my friends and family.) 0#It's #All #"LIES". None of it is true. You made it all up, listening to (The x-Priest *Anthony J Cipolla* who was Defrocked by the Pope Himself.) ...and your..."Vivid Imagination"... Lately you say things like "since the Grand Jury in 2018, I believe that the mother planted the lubricant in the boys pants." Pontillo, you need to go back to your psychiatrist and tell him it's happening to you again. WISHING EVERYONE ELSE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!! ................................................................................................................................................. ................................................................................................................................................. 01/27/2023 Goodbye Mr Pontillo. When I finish this book, you're going to get angry. Very Angry. Talk to my Attorney. I'm sorry reader, wish me luck. Thank You... .................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. 05/30/2023 Still lower than low aren't you Mr Pontillo? I've read the lies you've spred on the web and I cringe at your gross stupidity. You have no life away from your keyboard...do you? Other wise where do you get the time daily to visit and adjust your wording and add tidbits. You are using Grammerly now, I see. So there you're a big tough guy, calling the shots and trying to make it as a...?? (what)? My friends were absolutely correct. So you flunked out in college, so have thousands of other students. Some couldn't handle the schedule... Some were forced to work long hours, and then go to school. Some just couldn't do both. Relationships? Finances? Other commitments? Life ain't easy...is it Mr Pontillo? It's distracting... I'm sorry that it happened to you. It's made you bitter. The fact that you brag about earning some college credits when you were young, where did it get you? What did you go to college for? Was it athletics? Who paid for it? Mom and Dad? I doubt you had anything to do with paying for it. ...I'll be back...please excuse me.

1 comment:

Diane Thompson2 said...

Mr Pontillo, you are an IDIOT of the first tier. You keep telling your lies
in the hopes that someone, somewhere will read your tripe and possibly believe
what you babble on about. Most people are aware of you and your bull. You've
been carrying on for years and people believed the lies you were spreading.
They believed until they began to catch you in all those tall tales, forgetting which lies went where and on what blog you posted it on.